Sign up now. Call your friends and have them sign up too!
Click here to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084bada822a6fd0-luau
The January 23rd Lux Booster Meeting is Cancelled Due to Winter Weather. New Date To Be Announced
Make sure to keep collecting Box Tops for Education!
Here are instructions on how to use the BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION app:
- Download the Box Tops for Education app onto your phone (from GooglePlay or the App Store) OR go to btfe.com.
- Create an account and log in. This where you assign our school (Lux Middle School). If you have kids at more than one K-8 school, you may want to have different family members create different accounts for simplicity.
- After you purchase items that have Box Tops, open the app and hit the blue “Scan” button at the bottom. This will activate your phone’s camera.
- Take a photo of your receipt. If you don’t want General Mills to know everything that you bought, fold the receipt to show only those items that count for Box Tops. If the receipt is not well-lit, hit the “Flash off” option in the upper right-hand corner to turn your flash on (counter-intuitive, but that’s how it’s labeled).
- Press the white button to take a photo. Important: the date must be showing on the receipt!
- If you have a long receipt and want to scan the whole thing, you can hit the “+ section” button to take a second photo that will be added to the first.
- To give credit to your student’s pod, click on “credit” and enter “6A, 6B, 7A, 7B, 8A, 8B) in the text box. Once you enter that information, the app will continue to give credit to that pod in future scans. If you have more than one student, you will need to change it each time (or have a different family member scan those receipts).
- Click submit. The app will process and award Box Tops credit. If, for some reason, it’s not working, try again.
- If the items you bought also have the original Box Tops, cut them out! We can double-dip and get credit for both the purchase and the physical Box Tops until the old ones are completely phased out. Twice as much money for the school!