Student Announcements WEDNESDAY, December 12, 2018
- The Food Drive ends FRIDAY!
- Remember that MAP testing is happening this week in English and Language Arts classes. Be here and give your best effort.
- TODAY –
- 7/8th grade Lunch in the Library
- Mathcounts practice.
- Drama Club will meet after school TOMORROW.
- FRIDAY is Ugly Sweater Day AND the Jingle Bell Hop All-School Dance from 3-4:30, $2 for tickets – there will also be pizza and soda for sale!
- Boys’ Basketball will begin NEXT WEEK:
- 8th Grade begins MONDAY
- 7th grade begins WEDNESDAY
Change out and meet your coaches in the gym ready to practice. Please sign up on the lists on the gym windows before Friday.
- GirlUP will meet again MONDAY, for food, fun, and games – 3:15pm in Room 211! Can’t wait to see you and remember, BRING A FRIEND!
- Info for the LPS Spelling Bee and Intramural Drama, Speech and Debate is in the office.
- WAY TO GO
Lucy B. – Team B is full of awesome kids and Lucy is a prime example of this awesomeness. Thank you, Lucy, for your courteous, kind, and respectful demeanor. We love having you on our team.
Ava H. – Ava is an amazing student and leader. She leads by example and treats others with kindness and respect. She is a joy to have in our classes and on our team.
Jacob W. – Jacob is a very respectful and conscientious student. He always strives for the best and does high quality work. He is polite and kind. We are lucky to have Jacob on 7B!
Brady A. – Brady is always respectful and responsible. He helps and works well with his peers. He is kind and a great addition to the 7B team!
Samuel D. – Samuel has shown kindness and respect to others in the classroom. He is engaged in the learning process & contributes to classroom discussion.
Ben D. – Ben sets a great example for others – inside and outside of the classroom. He is thoughtful, kind and inclusive. His passion for learning sparks great classroom discussion.
Isabella M. – Isabella is a leader! She is kind to others and is thoughtful. She works hard in school & is an excellent student.
Ivy S. – Ivy is a student who thinks outside the box. Her participation and creativity is appreciated in the classroom.
- Challenge for the week – say please and thank you
- Today is a Y day.
- Lunch today: Cherry chicken on brown rice, Hamburger pizza, Nebraska bun, Hummus with cheese stick and savory pizza crackers